Friday, June 09, 2006

Test!!!

I'm going to take a test of the English license examination on this Sunday, it will the first time for me. I have studied English for the test since two months ago in a class of Washington Institute of Language but I think it is little difficult for me. It is difficult but I need this license and TOEIC score in 2 years. TOEIC test is held many times but the license test is held only3 times in a year. So I can take the test at least 5 so I’m very nervous today. I’m not good at a reading test than a listening test. I like listening test and it is always good for me but reading test is always bad. I think it is because my ability of vocabulary is very low, I don’t know lots of words or connecting words. I should memorize more vocabulary.
I took a TOEIC test on Jun 3 and I expect that the score will raise!! I will be able to know that in next week.

No comments: