Monday, June 26, 2006

Shakespeare

This semester, I have an American literature class and I learned many famous people. Who is the most interest person for me is Shakespeare. I had never read his books but I know the title of his books and I was taught these contents of these books in the class. I was interested in some of the books.
Last Saturday my mother went to a library so I asked her to borrow his books. She borrowed three books for me. My mother always goes to the library on Wednesday or Saturday. She likes to read books very much and is reading every night. She likes detective novel than any other kinds of book. I like to read books, too but I do not have time like her and it is terrible. Summer vacation is coming soon so I am happy because I can read some books. I want to read all of books of Shakespeare but it never going to happen. I have already read three books; A Mid summer Night’s Dream, Othello and The Tempest. These books are very famous so many people know the title. I like The Tempest so if you have never read it, please read it soon.
Shakespeare’s work are almost 40 books so I want to read three books; Hamlet, As You Like It and The Taming of the Shrew in this summer vacation.  

No comments: