Monday, June 19, 2006

BOOK REVIEW 7


200606200754000.jpg
Originally uploaded by tomo13105217.
It was morning and I was very early, before my family got up. I had nothing to do so I read this book whose title is The Railway Children. I introduce this story.
There are three children. Roberta was the oldest and the most clever. Then there was a boy, Peter. Phyllis was the youngest. To begin with, they were not railway children. One night, their mother said ‘Father is going away’. They don’t know what happen to him and only their mother know that. They are very sad and they have to move to their new small house. They become poor and mother get ill. They look for somebody to help them and they give a kind man a letter. He helps them and their mother get well.
And then they like to look the trains near their house and they often go to the station to watch the train and talk to Perks and the Station Master. And they make some friends there. One day Roberta sees an old newspaper and she was very surprised to see it. The article says their father was in prison! They know their father is not bad man so she cut the story out of the newspaper and sent it with her letter to her friend on the train. A few days later, a happy day is come! Their father comes back on the train.
It was an interesting story and it was impression story. These three children are very good parson and kind to everyone, so they are loved everybody. To kind to the people is important thing for us to live because we cannot live alone. We have to help each other any time as long as we live. I always think I want to help anyone who wants to someone’s help. If the people smile when I help, I’m very, very glad to see that.

No comments: