Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BOOK REVIEW 6


200606191606000.jpg
Originally uploaded by tomo13105217.
Today I read a book whose title is TREASURE ISLAND. I think this book looks like interesting when I chose some books. When I was first reading, I was boring. But after I read half, I felt little interesting. It is my feel and it is not your feel so I little introduce this story to you.
First there is a sory of Jim Hawkins.One day a strange old man who is called Captain came to Jim’s father’s inn and he stay the inn. And then another man who is called Black Dog came to the inn and he is looking for Captain. They are old friends and they are pirates!
One day Jim get a map of Treasure Island and he collect some companion. They prepare a travel! After that, Jim said goodbye to his mother and started for Bristol. After few days, they find an island where were a lot of pirates in the old days. And there is an old pirate there. In the island Jim get a big treasure with the old pirate.

No comments: