Wednesday, June 21, 2006

BOOK REVIEW 8


200606231448000.jpg
Originally uploaded by tomo13105217.
Today I read a book whose title is Robin Hood and it was interesting story.
I’m going to introduce this story. Richard who is a brave, good man is Kink of England. The people love him and they call him Richard the Lionheart. There is peace but when he goes away, his brother Prince John does his work. He is very bad man and the people suffer to live. One day a man whose name I Robin see John’s work and he thinks that he have to do something to help the people! John was angry when he knows that and he try to kill Robin but Robin is strong and smart man so he does not be arrest.
One day a boy who killed Sir Guy Gisborne’s deer will be killed in the village. The boy’s mother ask Robin to help her son and he help the boy! All of the people love Robin and the people want to help him. Sir Guy Gisborne visits a man who is Lady Marian’s father. Robin and Marian love each other, and Sir Guy Gisborne knows that. He said to her father “I want to marry your daughter, Lady Marian.” Marian thinks that she has to go away when she heard that and her father agree with her. She does to the forest where is Robin and they get married in the forest.
I am very happy when I read this book. This book is very short so I did not take so long time. I recommend this book and please try to red this book.

No comments: