Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday, October 31


image020.jpg
Originally uploaded by tomo13105217.
Today is Halloween and we had a Halloween party at the dormitory. This morning I made inarizushi for exchange students. They like that so I will tell them how to cook. At noon I went to the dome and we decorated a room for the party. I made many, many bats and these are made of some black paper. I really tired to make them. Andrea and Sam made two big cob webs. It’s nice and I’ve never seen people make it. This party was start at 7 p.m. and almost 50 people came to the party. We ate lots of food and sweets and we watched scare movie and talking a lot. And then after the party, we had another party. It was Rob’s birthday party!! Rob looks happy so we were happy, too. We had really cool time.

No comments: