Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 9


200606152324000.jpg
Originally uploaded by tomo13105217.
Recently I went to a cosmetic shop and taught by a woman of cosmetic company how to apply male up and give a facial massage for making good skin. There are some cosmetic items in this picture. She gave me a lot of items and recommend some cosmetics which much my skin. I often go to the shop to have the condition of my skin checked. It is important for skin to balance between water and oil. Sometimes my skin does not have enough water so I use a cosmetic which is recommended by her. Now my skin is healthy.
And she was taught me how to apply make up when I will take some interview for get a job. I was surprise because it was very showy and it was not myself. It was too showy but I need attract attention when I will take interview so it is very useful for me and it was very fun. Now I enjoy applying make up every day.

No comments: