Sunday, January 07, 2007

January 6

I had an alumni association party yesterday.
I should go to school before the party and I should wear suit for the class. The class was finished 4 p.m. and I should go to the party until 5 p.m. So I brought my party dress at the class and after the class I change my clothes! It was really busy.
The party started 7 p.m. till 9 p.m. We are from same high school and our teachers were coming the party. I long time no see them so I really fun. I met many, many my friends and we were talking together. After the party, every class had next party. My class member went to bar and we ate and drank much. After that we went to karaoke and we sing a song until next morning. I had really cool time but there is a big problem for me. I should work from the morning! I went back home at 7 a.m. and I work from 10 a.m.! I was very tired that day.

No comments: